Sentinel - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Sentinel - Steel Toe
Blue, Style# 2015
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute, with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Steel toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Removable cushioned insoles
- Heel kick plate
- Slip resistant
- Polyurethane (PU) upper
- Insulated boot provides protection at temperatures as low as -20°C / -4°F
- 14 inch boot
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 (I75/C75, Electrical Hazard-EH)/ASTM F3445-21 (for slip-resistance), using the ASTM F2913 whole shoe test method
This 14" tall insulated work boot gives you protection against cold temperatures. With a steel toe and clog-resistant outsoles, it keeps you going all day long.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darwyn N. from Unfortunately, the circumference of the chimney of the boot was not enough for my oversized calf. No fault of the boot. I'm just a fat man that has trouble finding boots that are my size AND fit over my lower leg. If I do they're too thick and clunky. I gave them to my normal sized brother-in-law. If you know of any way to stretch the top of these boots a few inches I would gladly buy another pair as it is not unusual in my profession to find the trailer that you have to pick up in a shin deep lake of ice water on the back forty in the middle of the night. I love your products and leave the catalogs I receive from you in the various break rooms and waiting areas I visit on my rounds.
Date published: 2017-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by FLO C. from I love these boots! This is my second pair! They are warm, slip resistant on a wet floor! Fit perfectly, did not have to break them in or anything! my only draw back is that they aren't chemical resistant. When I clean with chemicals I have to wear another boot, which is very uncomfortable! I work in a cold environment and my feet stay warm and dry!
Date published: 2018-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Craig C. from I work in a food-processing plant. Basically it is a big slippery refrigerator with a slippery freezer-section. When I started, I received cheap complementary boots from my employer, which where cold and slipped. Those boots wore out. I went to Shoes For Crews because I know that the Space-Filling Curves (SFC) on the soles grip. Sometimes, size 12 fits and sometimes it is too tight. Usually, I buy 13, just to be sure, but Sentinel only goes up to 12. With the no-hassle return-policy, I knew that if they did not fit, I could return them for refund or exchange no-questions-asked, so bought the Sentinels. When the Sentinels arrived (since I get free shipping on 2 or more pairs, I bought both the Green and Blue (I suppose that I should copy this review to the Sentinel in the other color too)), I tried them on. ¡I had half a centimeter to spare and could wiggle my toes. ¡The Sentinels are warm, comfortable, and grip the floor! ¡I cannot say enough good things about them!
Date published: 2016-06-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Beverly C. from I have purchased several steel toe boots from Shoes for Crews over the past 4 years. They are extremely slip resistant which is very important to me but they are very uncomfortable.
Date published: 2017-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Catarino E. from If at all need a dependable pair of work boots here was my good start.
Date published: 2015-11-16