Course is rated out of 5 by 12.
Women's Black, Style# 21076
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Ventilate: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SPILL GUARD® feature: A protective membrane, backer, or treatment that helps ward off liquids.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- FLEX TREAD® feature: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 10.4 oz.
- Synthetic upper
- Slip resistant
- Durable, stable cupsole construction
- Slip-resistant outsole with TRIPGUARD® feature and FLEX TREAD® feature
- Easy-clean seamless upper with SPILL GUARD® membrane protection
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 (slip-resistance)
Notice the wider heel that moves traction to the edges, and the slip-resistant outsoles designed to use the best traction patterns in the right places to keep you safe.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gina R. from I tried shoes for crews on recommendation from a previous coworker, and I was pretty sceptical. Was I wrong to be? Yes. These shoes are incredible, not only are they they best slip resistant shoe I've ever tried(and they work, gasp!) But they have arch support. It's normally impossible for me to wear shoes without arch inserts that I put in myself, to correct my probation and high arches. Did these work for me right out of the box? Absolutely! I normally kill shoes within 4 months too, and these are still going strong. I just left food service for a drugstore job and they still get me through 10 hour days. I'm in love!
Date published: 2017-10-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Amber M. from Purchased this shoe 10/2017 and it’s now only March 2018 and the shoe is already falling apart. The side has split from the sole and all along the top the shoe is cracking. I do not wear these everyday, I own another pair and alternate between the two and the other pair looks great. I feel they should have lasted much longer. For this reason I do not recommend them.
Date published: 2018-03-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dolores A. from The heel and arch of the shoe did not have enough support. I had to buy a support insert to add additional comfort. Since the shoe was a good half size larger, the insole fit. I definitely needed the added support since I am on my feet 8 hrs a day.
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 2 out of 5 by Zonia M. from The she wore out fast it started Tearing from the sides and the inside was not so comfortable I've only had them for 3 months that and they are so worn out
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robin S. from Best shoes I have purchased in a long time. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and both pairs have exceeded my expectations. SFC will have a life long customer.
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kelley M. from Shoe is ok. I normally wear an 8 and the 8 was too big. I exchanged for a 7 1/2 and that was still a little big. Not enough cushion in the heal for me.
Date published: 2017-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mariecia S. from I stand and walk a lot at work.The shoes are great. I don't have aching feet after working all day. The slip resistant is perfect.
Date published: 2017-06-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from The Course shoe is a very comfortable shoe but they make a clicking sound while I'm walking. It is very annoying.
Date published: 2017-09-12