Evolution II is rated out of 5 by 19.
Men's Black, Style# 21211
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Ventilate: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SPILL GUARD® feature: A protective membrane, backer, or treatment that helps ward off liquids.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- ZONE TRACTION®: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 13.8 oz.
- Slip resistant
- Water-resistant, easy-to-clean synthetic mesh upper with SPILL GUARD® protection
- Exoskeletal support system
- Slip-resistant outsole with TRIPGUARD® feature and 3/4 inch airbag for extra support
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 (slip-resistance)
Designed for the workplace athlete, the Evolution's airbags give you extra cushioning to go the extra mile, and the TripGuard and Zone Traction keep you safe through even a marathon shift.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandon Q. from At first, I was a little nervous to buy from Shoes For Crews. They seemed like great shoes for the Service & Hospitality Industries and not what I would be looking for. My expectations were definitely exceeded! As a Letter Carrier for the USPS, being on my feet and walking is a must and the most important piece to the uniform are the shoes. Daily, I walk 12+ miles so comfort and durability are a must. I can't really rate durability yet, I've only been walking in them for 2 days, but the comfort is excellent. There was a brief break in period, less than a day for me. We will have to see how the soles hold up over time but I will definitely be buying from here again!
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vince R. from My heals and ankles are very flat and I needed a shoe that was going to help me get through my work days at a grocery store without having severe aching feet after the long day. The Evolution II helps keep my feet comfortable as I work. They work and my feet barely feel any pain either than the casual tired feet which is natural. I would recommend this to anyone who needs heel support as they work or to just have on normal days
Date published: 2017-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by shirley o. from So many shoes to pick from is all about ur needs got this shoes and i like them im up on my feet alot of hours and i need support this shoes pass my physical demand and i like that they keep me from slipping ..they feel comfy and got plenty of support.
Date published: 2017-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lou V. from Great Support and style - I have worn these to work for weeks now and I feel as I can work longer hours because of the support and comfort and anti-slip sole. Thank you very much.
Date published: 2018-06-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kathy T. from I liked the previous shoes a lot better. These are much lighter, but doesn't seem as sturdy. Ask me in 2-3 months to see how they wear over time.
Date published: 2017-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samuel R. from Excellent but I think they can improve some more comfortable. My feet hurt a lot because I'm standing for a long time and these are helping me
Date published: 2018-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick W. from Once again not let down. Best shoes for behind the bar or in the kitchen. Last pair lasted several years. Definitely have a loyal customer
Date published: 2017-05-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by kyle K. from I loved the Falcon. This shoe is good but I miss the discontinued Falcon.
Date published: 2018-01-11