Endurance II is rated out of 5 by 21.
Men's Black, Style# 22782
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Lightweight: Lightweight foam compound that makes each step easier.
- Ventilate: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SPILL GUARD® feature: A protective membrane, backer, or treatment that helps ward off liquids.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- FLEX TREAD® feature: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 10 oz.
- Slip resistant
- FLEX TREAD® outsole with TRIPGUARD® feature
- Super lightweight with great ventilation
- Protective SPILL GUARD® feature with synthetic mesh
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 (slip-resistance)
The perfect name for this hard-working super lightweight athletic-inspired slip-resistant shoe. The Endurance II features Spill Guard to protect from hot liquids, TripGuard and Flex Tread.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul B. from I received my shoes and put them on and immediately I noticed how the cushioning in them made my feet feel better than before and when I walk sometimes if its really quiet I can hear the grip on the bottom of the shoe hold to the floor like its grabbing the floor. the only issue is I bought the wide pair and they still don't seem to be wide enough but besides that they are amazing. I'm flat footed and have wide feet and they are very comfortable. I hope thay hold up well because im on my feet either 10, 11, or 12 hours every time I work. fingers crossed.
Date published: 2017-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave C. from I work in the automotive repair industry and am on my feet 10+ hours a day 5+ days a week. I am on slippery painted concrete floors covered in motor oil, gas, diesel, and such and Shoes for Crews is the only place I will buy shoes. My current pair is 14 months old and I finally am replacing them but only because the tread is mostly worn. The top of the shoes are still in great shape. Our car wash area is like a sheet of ice in the wrong shoes-- but absolutely no concerns with these. I recommend SFC to all my employees!
Date published: 2018-08-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by Joseph H. from Shoes are great, but now only wearing them say work for a month now. And I see that the soles at detaching from the shoe. For the price, and supposed quality. I wouldn't expect this. At least not after 1 month. So I will be exchanging them.
Date published: 2017-06-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by Derek H. from Please bring back the Original endurance. Fit was great, comfort was wonderful. All though it had it's quality issues that could of been solved and till had a perfect shoe.enduance 2 has with issues and SFC needs a larger seletion of 4w
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Noah R. from Is generally good shoes for as long as I've had them. They feel nice and do their job but I've yet to see if they'll last the expected 2 months or more. If they hold up more than 2 months then I received more than I had hoped.
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by N/A N. from The shoes are great for what I need them for. I wish they had a bit more arch support and cushioning but that’s the only real problem. I have already recommended your site to some friends.
Date published: 2018-02-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by bill m. from great shoe when your on you feet 8 to 10 hr's in a pizza shop comfort only goes so far. Great sticking power very light weight a lot of flexablity very breathable good ventilations thanks
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tatton W. from I love the Stride shoe from Shoes for Crews. This one is just as good, but with more ventilation. Lightweight yet supportive! So good for bakery environment!
Date published: 2018-05-20