Avery is rated out of 5 by 9.
Women's Black, Style# 34545
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 8.2 oz.
- Slip resistant
- Super lightweight
- Sporty running shoe inspired
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 (slip-resistance)
This super lightweight athletic style has fashion and function on its side. The water-resistant Avery comes with TripGuard to help you move smoothly from slippery floors to carpet.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maria B. from I'm on my feet at least 10 hours a day if not more.. best shoes so far. They seem tight around the mid range under my toes but all in all they've been very comfortable. Now that I'm pregnant though I need wider shoes and wool be ordering a different pair. Great slip resistance.
Date published: 2018-07-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alba S. from I got this shoes for one of my associates at work and those fit great the look is also Great the only problem is that after a long day wearing the feet has a strong smell and believe she is really clean. Thanks for let me mention this
Date published: 2018-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Esperanza M. from Very comfortable shoes to wear in the kitchen. Very stylish. I've received many compliments and inquiries on where I bought them. Slip resistance works well in wet and slight oily surfaces.
Date published: 2017-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary S. from This is the best pair of shoes I have ever worn The comfort, style and fit are perfect. Good Job
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Olga L. from My daughter got a pair for her job and recommend that I buy some. They are awesome!
Date published: 2018-05-02