Bloodstone is rated out of 5 by 16.
Black, Style# 62101
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- FLEX TREAD® feature: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- ZONE TRACTION®: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Weight (per shoe): 13.8 oz.
- Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with TRIPGUARD® feature
- Ultra-lightweight, durable, high grade EVA/rubber blend with traction and durability
- Removable, oversized PU cushioned insole for maximum comfort and fit
- Multi-traction outsole: FLEX TREAD® channels and wider spaced lugs help remove debris, durable traction in heel
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 (slip-resistance)
Discover the comfort and slip-resistant safety of our SFC Cloggz™ Collection. Stand strong in this durable slip-resistant and water-resistant work clog. Features a removable insole and a comfortable fit for an enjoyable all-day wear.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacob Z. from After a few weeks in these, i have to say that this is a solid shoe. Definitely the best pair of clogs I've owned. Though, I must say the fit at first felt a little off, but this is just due to me having troublesome feet. The included insole seems it would have great support,but was much too thick and made them way too tight. I just swapped them for a pair of Dr. Scholl's inserts that were a bit thinner. All in all, I'm happy with them, so are my back, legs and feet.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I thought they were too tight at first. But they just need a little “breaking in”. They fit perfect and extremely comfortable. My feet barely even hurt after an intense 8 1/2 hour or more shift. My feet stay completely dry. I’ve experienced some minor slippage across the floor. But only a few times. The only thing is that they are a little high. I’ve almost rolled my ankle a few times. But that’s due to the extra padding which make them so comfortable and which is removable. Overall these are great shoes and perfect for kitchen work!!
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Overall the shoe is great. Just wish it was aliitle looser on top of shoe. It’s kinda tight with a sock on . But with out a sock it’s more comfortable. The only thing is they collect everything on the bottom of shoe and u have to spray them off every day. Soles should he spaced a little more apart so everything doesn’t get stuck in them.
Date published: 2018-05-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sean C. from The best thing that sets these apart from original Crocs is the blue inserts Inside of the shoe, makes a huge difference in comfortability.They are worth the $, plus the price you can't beat!
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by edward h. from This is review is based on the pair re-sent. There was an odd size difference in the original pair, Left tighter than avg, right larger than avg, the EZ return policy quickly remedied this
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from They are a great shoe and very comfortable but when you walk they squeak a lot. I even put holes in the sides to allow air since there are no ventilation holes but they kept squeaking.
Date published: 2018-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from LOVE THESE shoes! for me a tight fit is KEY and the Soles are OUTSTANDING! GREAT SHOE FOR STANDING OVER 8 HOURS and you can't beat the price!
Date published: 2018-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bruce T. from The shoes fit very well and are comfortable even after 12 plus hours. Looks are nice and the slip resistance is excellant.
Date published: 2018-06-09