Pike 4SG™ - Composite Toe
Men's Black, Style# 72515
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- ZONE TRACTION®: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Insulated: Durable microfiber synthetic insulation added in the upper to keep feet warm in colder environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab feature: Raised ridges in the shank area of our GLADIATOR™ outsole are textured to provide extra grip when stabilizing oneself on ladder rungs.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute, with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
- Leather upper
- Removable insole
- Slip Resistant: Cold formula outsole stays soft to provide traction in refrigerated environments
- ATTENTION: The cold formula outsole of the Pike Chill is specifically designed for protection in refrigerated environments, so its traction and performance will differ from other Shoes For Crews outsoles. As a result, the Pike Chill safety boot is currently only covered under the Shoes For Crews Limited Warranty Policy for use in cooler and freezer environments.
- WARNING: Not meant for extended wear in freezer environments.
- Weight (per shoe): 24.48 oz.
- 600g insulation
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 (I75/C75, Electrical Hazard-EH)/ASTM F3445-21 (for slip-resistance), using the ASTM F2913 whole shoe test method
Get your Chill on and get the job done with this high-top safety toe boot. The Pike Chill CT's cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers, where it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The Pike Chill CT composite toe safety boot for men is insulated, electrical hazard (EH) rated and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE