Bridgetown Slip On - Aluminum Toe
Black, Style# 78606
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute, with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TRIPGUARD® feature: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- FLEX TREAD® feature: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- ZONE TRACTION®: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Lightweight: Lightweight foam compound that makes each step easier.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- PU gel insole for extra comfort
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 (I75/C75, Electrical Hazard-EH)/ASTM F3445-21 (for slip-resistance), using the ASTM F2913 whole shoe test method
Slip-on convenience and added durability meet all-day comfort in this version of our popular safety toe work shoe, the Bridgetown Slip On AT for men and women. The aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating, and the water-resistant leather upper helps defend against chemical and oil erosion. Other elements of comfort and safety include a slip-resistant and clog-resistant outsole, padded collar and removable comfort insole and electrical hazard (EH) protection.
Fast Free Exchanges - Get the right fit! You have up to 30 days from your original purchase date to exchange your shoes for free. Learn More
* Excludes accessories and PPE